Find and Feed Your Intuition-
January 6, 2018- 9-3 (Saturdays)
Are you someone who believes in intuition and know you have the answers within? Do you sometimes struggle to know which messages are intuitive, and which are the “pull of complexes or misguided desires”? If so, you are not alone.
Intuition is a quality we can feed, but it is not commonly grown or nurtured in our society. As a country of immigrants, we often come from families who have struggled. Our stories and traditional ways of knowing are often lost.
The result is bad decisions in love, health, and business. This course will give you tools to see where your intuition may be disrupted. Practice discerning true messages to grow this skill. This course is not for those addicted to substances, but for those who would like to make healthy, intuitive choices.
- Develop Community- Journaling, sacred circle and sharing stories. Build a circle of trust. Share your story. In which areas of your life, (love, money, family, etc) have you made bad decisions? Where have you made good choices? What is your family pattern with intuition?
2. Attune to your Body Signals- (Develop a Body of Trust)- Learn to body scan to attune to your physical operating system. Consult your body, as a way to “know”. Journal and share your insights with your circle.
3. Storytelling- A fairy tale can contain a hidden code that provides the steps to find and nurture insight. Consult lessons passed down.
4. Personal Dreams– Access the intuition of your dreamer. More insights from within.
5. Where Lurks the Saboteur? The sunny and shadow sides of archetypes. Recognize addictive and destructive archetypes. Ares, Neptune, Hermes, Hades, Aphrodite, Neptune-Sedna, Medusa, Hephaestus, Persephone and Eros, and Psyche.
6. Break the Trance-Call the Spell Breakers! Demeter, Hestia, & The Crossroads. Baba Yaga, Sophia, Hekate, Metis. Make Decisions.
7. Pan and the Paradox- Why we get stuck? What is a paradox or polarity? Create movement. Sew new seeds. Flower essences for your journey. Make moving afformations. What are your personal traps? Glimpse your archetypal traps. How do you recognize them? What bait lures you? How can you break outdated contracts that keep you stuck?
8. Materialize Your Intuitive Guide- Create your “doll” of intuition. Determine how to feed her daily.
9. Turn the Tide- Evoke a healing dream. Draw the pattern. Journey a solution. Journal your insights. Create your plan in a day of silence. Commit to yourself
10. Live Your Intuition, Student Presentations- Students will create this class. Students will present on a goddess not covered in this program. Bring her to life for the class. Tell her story and insights. Share your new knowing and being. Where to go from here? How will you move ahead? How will you continue to recognize and feed your intuition? Bring the skills home to your family.
Required Texts- Healing the Goddess Wound and Healing the Goddess Wound Workbook by Laurie Szott-Rogers www.amazon.com/author/laurieszott-rogers
Ten Days- 9 am-3 pm (60 hours).
Please eat before class and bring snacks.
Birth Your Genius
Starts Jan 5, 2019 (Saturdays)
Do you have a creative project you want to manifest? Are you passionate about writing a book, or longing to paint? Are you sitting on a business decision, or desiring to tailor make a career? Or do you wish to change lifestyles or find inspiration in your current life? Do you have a desire to find your answers within?
This course is designed to add tools and creative fire to your process of creating. We will work in a group for 12 weeks. Within that time frame, we will use inner resources to call your muse.
- Journal –Enter The Sacred Circle & Develop Trust-
2. Unlock Personal Dream Meaning- Learn how to interview your inner oracle to find out what you really want.
3. Set Your Intent- Develop a schedule and rhythm to nurture your vision.
4. Journey-Go deep for answers, finding allies in the plant, animal or spirit realms
5. Unmask the Fire Thieves- Blue Beard, Hades, and gods of the underworld- reveal the inner and outer forces that steal your spark.
6. Tell Your Story– Court inspiration through sharing and personal narration.
7. Find Feminine Allies– Goddesses that inspire- Athena, Artemis, Aphrodite, Hera, Hestia – Kuan Yin, Bridgid, Demeter, Persephone, and Hekate. Learn about the female archetypal forces to help manifest your vision.
8. Befriend Masculine Allies- Insights from Hephaestus, Mercury, Ares, Pan, Zeus, and Poseidon.
9. Align with Tools- Flower essences, essential oils, and the goddess tarot are tools to unblock your visions and help you create.
10. Nurture Archetypal Dreams – Tap into your dreamer and learn to work with your “big dreams specifically for creating and insights”. Dreams provide a lifetime of inspiration to all.
11. Embrace Silence and Tend the Golden, Creative “Egg”. Stop dissipating your ideas and learn to focus and apply your insights. Thoughtfully tend your inspiration.
12. Share Your Genius- Students present their artistic creations, “as they are”, to share, inspire and get further insight. Students also do a presentation representing a goddess or mythical figure they are inspired by.
Twelve Days- 9 am-3 pm (72 hours).
Please eat before class and bring snacks.
The Sacred Dream Cave- Starts Sat. Sept 7
Instructor: Laurie Szott-Rogers
Do your dreams intrigue you? Do you get a glimpse of insight, but how much of the message eludes you? You are not alone. Dreams are slippery, written in the language of symbol and metaphor.
Your internal dream maker, who is as brilliant, as any Hollywood filmmaker creates a personalized cinema. Your dreamer works relentlessly on these nightly movies, selecting characters, settings, and actions, all skillfully chosen to give you clarity.
During this course, you will start to decipher your internal dream language, so it can provide lifelong, reliable insight into your feelings and motivation, helping you become your own oracle.
Retreat into your sacred dream cave to retrieve your dreams and find out what they mean. 3 days of intensive personal dream work, dream journaling and sharing in a sacred circle.
9am-3 pm – 3 days; 18 hours (dates to be decided). Please bring lunch.
Laurie has taught alternative healing for over 25 years She is a certified dream worker, aromatherapist, and flower essence practitioner.
Laurie has a passion for goddess work, mythology, and transformational sessions. She has studied with Clarissa Pinkola Estes, (Women Who Run With Wolves) and Stephen Aizenstat-Pacifica University,(Personal, Archetypal, and Ecological Dreamwork).
Laurie is a busy teacher, aromatic blender, wife, author, cat mama and course developer. Her latest books are- Scents of Wonder, The Goddess Wound Workbook, and the Healing Goddess Oracle. She is the director of the Wise Woman Within, Intuitive Development Program at The Northern Star College of Mystical Studies and teaches in The Earth Spirit Medicine, Herbal, Aromatherapy and Flower Essences Program with her husband Robert Rogers.
Laurie looks forward to witnessing you deepen your intuition and birth your creative projects!
To register call Nicole or Catherine: 780-447-3667
Laurie’s author’s page www.amazon.com/author/laurieszott-rogers
Robert and Laurie are owners of www.selfhealdistributing.com and Scents of Wonder & Self Heal Distributing, essential oils, flower essences, and books.
For a peek at the Practical Potions E-Course, Adventure, go to-
For more information, email Laurie email@example.com